LEICA Summilux-M 1,4/28mm ASPH.
Fast aperture and unmistakable
The Summilux-M 1:1,4/28mm ASPH. is the first Leica lens which combines such a high aperture and focal length. It completes the high speed prime lens family. Thanks to its high sharpness in the focal plane and low depth of field, the image quality is unmistakable. In this way the subjects can be isolated from their surroundings with crystal clarity to create images with a unique visual signature. This makes it ideal for reportage photography and also for architecture and landscapes. The lens provides excellent imaging performance in all lighting situations. Notwithstanding these features it remains the perfect compact sized companion.
The Leica Summilux-M 28 mm/f1.4 ASPH offers the following benefits:
• Ideal for photo-journalism, architecture and landscapes in all lighting situations
• Extreme sharpness and very shallow depth of field
• Exceptional imaging performance over the entire focusing range
• Outstanding contrast which shows even the finest details e.g. architectural structures
• Excellent reproduction of details across the whole image field
• Assembled by hand from top quality materials
• Made in Germany
• Metal lens hood included
incl. 19% VAT